Saturday, January 17, 2009

Is this progress?

I have been working hard on my goal, and I did really good today. Today I held two staff meetings when I said I would, and I completed another performance evaluation on time. This makes the third evaluation I haven't been late on since December.

These two things are serious achievements for me. They represent two of the things I have to force myself to do regularly and/or on time. I feel proud of myself, and rather good about the productivity. All the interaction went well, and some people participated actively in our staff meetings -people who used to sit in the corner and not call attention to themselves are now offering suggestions and ideas for the team.

After I manage follow-through, I'm going to challenge myself with completing performance evaluations ahead of time instead of putting them off until the due-date.

No comments: