Thursday, January 29, 2009

I am frustrated

  • By people who don't follow instructions
  • By people who tell me they understand just what I mean then do something different
  • By people who don't stop to consider all the facts before making a decision
  • By people who take things so literally they don't understand the ramifications of what they are doing
  • By people who don't ask questions because they're afraid to "look dumb", then end up costing me time and money because they made a mistake
  • By people who don't take the initiative to learn on their own
  • By people who spend so much time lamenting a mistake instead of trying to figure out where their logic went wrong to avoid future mistakes
  • By my own inability to instill in others the work ethic that was instilled in me

The end.

2 comments:

MargauxMeade said...

People who don't bother to examine past mistakes and find a way to learn from them frustrate me as well. Sounds like you had a rough day--hopefully tomorrow is better.

P.S. I recently put up a Sarah McLachlan video on my blog--from back in the '90s when she was super hot--and I kept thinking, "Wow, she really looks like Jade."

Jade said...

I saw that video, Margaux, and I'm totally flattered you think I look like that. :) She did have some pretty sexy eye makeup going on. Whenever I try that I usually end up stabbing myself in the eye with an eyeliner pencil or scraping the mascara wand across the bridge of my nose!