Tuesday, January 27, 2009

For the record...

Tuna fish is not a good thing when one is sick to one's stomach. We were both doing okay this morning, until I started making my lunch. We haven't been eating all that healthy-like lately so I thought I'd do something less than fattening; I opened a can of black beans, a can of white beans, and a can of tuna. I tossed it all in a bucket with some low moisture,part skim mozzarella cheese.

Unfortunately, neither the sight nor the smell of my lunch was particularly appetizing to me or Mr. J. He stayed home sick for the second day this week but I had to cart my ass off to work and be productive.

Sadly, I am not a nurturing person. I have concerns, and I'm willing to take care of my husband when he's sick. But I do not fret over him, do not really have the instinct that tells me to swoop in and mother him and take care of every little thing. I'm not a very good care-taker.

Blech.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, just reading the first sentence made me want to hurl. Stop that!