Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sunglasses

I dreamt that I was at the office trying to give work direction to subordinates with sunglasses on. Corey Hart was playing over the PA system, and my sunglasses were pinching my face. They'd grown somehow smaller, tighter, and they were cutting off oxygen to my brain. I tried and tried to keep my wits about me but my concentration kept slipping.

They weren't taking me seriously, my subordinates, as I surreptitiously tugged and pulled and adjusted my sunglasses; I was trying so hard to make those silly sunglasses comfortable while carrying on a discussion about the proper procedure for coding invoices, all without calling attention to myself.

It's very sunny out today, unusually so. I woke up with a headache, and now I'm a little afraid to put my sunglasses on (silly me).

1 comment:

Wait. What? said...

hehe!! Oh man jade that dream is so telling!