Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been mighty busy ...

Here's what I've been doing at work:

  • Building an attendance tracker spreadsheet, with coded absence reasons, summaries, and vertical lookups (excel-gasm)
  • Creating templates for giving praise, gentle reminders to correct behaviour, and setting goals and objectives
  • Working on performance evaluations
  • Setting up tracking for error rates
  • Setting up my personal goals for 2009

The year is coming to a close, and this is what I do at the end of each year. It's keeping me very busy, and I feel really good about how things are going. I have closure for this year, and I can look back and objectively say I have improved in many areas.

I'm headed to the beach tomorrow (thank you, Carie, without you organizing this trip it never would have happened this year) and I'm looking forward to a whole weekend with good friends and that big ocean.

No comments: