Saturday, July 5, 2014

Arizona

I have so much to say about families, and family reunions. Unfortunately, by the time I have a few quiet moments to record any thoughts, I'm so exhausted that I don't get far before sleep pulls me away...

I am in Arizona for a week at a family reunion on my husband's side - all the descendants from his mother's grandparents, and their posterity. It's really an amazing family and one that I feel so fortunate to be a part of. The last few days have been a whirlwind of activity and I can barely process and record the best parts before the next best parts are happening.

So far my favourite parts are the nieces and nephew and their brilliant energy. I have hundreds of pictures and more words than my brain can coherently generate, but I'll share both when I've had more sleep.



No comments: