Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Daily photo challenge, 365:1

So I have discovered that the Daily Shoot challenge has been abandoned. Today I discover this. The day I have chosen to re-dedicate myself to daily photography. I mean, they discontinued it months ago, but I wasn't dedicated then. So that's unfortunate for me.

Would it be inappropriate for me to start my own project and call it by the same name? I'm annoyed and discouraged at having to be creative all on my own.

So, I'm doing it. I don't have a fancy name for it, but that shouldn't stop me, right? I'm going to build a random generator to spit out daily photo challenges to help me be motivated. It'll be awesome.

I moved recently and had to buy all new appliances; my washing machine is complicated and terrific. The manual for this thing is a small novel. It has 42 different settings. I've used two. I feel like I need a degree in engineering to do a load of towels. But it plays a little song at the end of the cycle to help me learn to want to fold towels, so that's worth it.

On a more serious note, I'm really looking forward to this year. I have more challenges headed my way, and perhaps a test of faith or two. I did that break-a-wishbone thing with my husband though, and totally got my wish, so I'm prepared to believe that anything's possible.

That's a bit of sarcasm for those of you who don't remember.


No comments: