Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hey, I took a break

I just realized I took myself a big, long blog-break without realizing it or intending to. As with every other hobby I have or thing I do, I go through phases with blogging. Pretty much the only thing I do every day with any regularity is go to work and be married. Most other things get set aside or abandoned from one to many days at a time. I usually come back though.

If you're wondering what I've been doing, don't. It's only exciting if you're me. I have been busy at work, which feels very, very good. I have added a job at work, scanning all incoming invoices in one of our departments. This means a lot more work for all of us. And it means a trip to South Carolina for me next month, which is also exciting.

I've been working on an afghan for my mother-in-law.

And that pretty much wraps up what I've been up to for the past month.

Oh, except I'm still sick.

No comments: