Friday, October 19, 2007

Out of sorts

I haven't been doing much for me lately. My exercise routine has been put on hold - I haven't been running, working out, or meditating, haven't been spending as much time on WF as I want to, haven't been reading or studying ...

I've been working so many hours, and I can't seem to have my hobby and exercise routine and put a lot of energy in at work at the same time. I'm so frustrated by my lack of ability to find balance with my selves.

The lack of exercise and physical activity really has me out of sorts. I haven't really been eating regularly nor sleeping well, and I've just but been feeling "blah" lately. I'm in such a rut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jade. What is your soul wanting? What do you ache for in the deepest levels of your being? Do you have the courage to shout it out to the Universe so that the Universe will hear and give that to you which you need most right now? Everything you want wants you, too.

Sitting with you and honoring your feeling of out-of-sortness.