Thursday, September 15, 2016

Featured Post

It's time for my annual blog-resurrection. I never know how long it will last, but I enjoy it while it does. I've been away for some months, so it might not be "news" to the rest of you but I am LOVING the idea of a featured post.

I've chosen to feature my very first post; I originally intended this blog to be a manifestation of my spirituality, which at the time was Wicca. I'm not sure how long that lasted, but it quickly turned into a dumping ground for every random thought, dream, or rage-induced poem that I've ever written.

I thought it would be fun to highlight this post; I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints now, and most would feel like that is about as far away from Wicca as one can possibly get. Wicca isn't all goat sacrifice and creepy so it doesn't feel remarkably different in my spirit.

It is quite a different lifestyle for me though, and I got a little giggle out of how incredibly, wonderfully, amazingly different I am these 9 years later. Head over to the Featured Post link and have your own giggle. <3

No comments: