Friday, April 18, 2014

Birthday

Yesterday was my husband's birthday. Like me, he doesn't care too much about such things so there is no pressure to be awesome.

We went shopping and got fancy camera stuff for the GoPro; we also ate a meal out - I won't tell you what or where, because it was so not birthday-dinner worthy.

Before that, and perhaps the highlight of the day: we signed papers refinancing the house and putting my name on the title. This is very exciting for me - I have never owned a home before, and it has been a long-time goal of mine to someday be a "homeowner".

Even though it wasn't my birthday, I'm claiming it as my gift too. Happy birthday to us!

In other amazing news: It's Friday and I'm very much looking forward to the weekend; I woke up without a headache for the first time in days and days and I think I'm ready to do some of that "exercise" thing.

Happy Friday!

No comments: