Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Huh

Violence happened. In my office. Not big violence or anything injurious, but violence non-the-less. I am touchy about violence. In any place, but especially in the places where I spend a lot of time, or am responsible for the actions of others.

I learned today of a physical altercation that occurred between two employees. Actually, it was perpetrated by one against another. One who should know better - both as a human being and as someone in her position.

Violence. Action taken in anger, against a member of my team. In my workplace. I want to scream, or cry.

2 comments:

Anybeth said...

grounds for dismissal. problem solved.

MargauxMeade said...

(((Jade))) That's really scary and unsettling. No one should feel physically unsafe in the workplace due to their coworkers.