Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hard, dry words

I have stuff to say. But it's just a big clot in my brain, like Cream of Wheat that sat in a bowl until it got all hard and inedible. My words aren't ready to be consumed yet, so instead I give you a list of crap about me. It's dull, but I wrote it just for you.

  • I listen to Gordon Lightfoot's "If you could read my mind" at least twice a day, and I have to fight back tears each time.
  • I always feel better after cleaning or exercising, but I never do those things regularly. When I do them and remember how good I feel after, I chide myself for not doing them more often. I've been having this battle with myself for years.
  • Sometimes when I'm talking to a friend I'll make notes about things I want to ask them about later.
  • I make lists of things to make lists of.
  • I take baths that are so hot they make me feel lightheaded afterward, but while I'm in them I feel cold.
  • I hate the act of shaving, but I hate having body hair even more.
  • I listen to Rammstein's album "Rosenrot" every day when I take my shower and it makes me want to say "fuck" and wear boots and stomp around in water puddles.
  • I enjoy the act of typing, and sometimes bring home data entry jobs from work just for something to do in the evenings.
  • I hate milk.
  • I am in love with Megan Fox.

1 comment:

Gin said...

I'm a list person too. And if I forget my planner when I leave home which has my list in it I have to turn right back around and get it. I'm always scared I might need to make another list while I'm out. :-)