Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Currently...


 Reading : 

  • Fair Warning (Michael Connelly) - I pre-ordered this book when it came out a couple years ago (last year? 2020? I can't even tell the years apart these days) but when it came it was large print. I couldn't make my brain adjust to large print and didn't read it. Now... my eyes are getting worse and large print means I don't need my reading glasses, so I'm back at it and loving it.
  • The Zombie Fallout series (Mark Tufo) on Audible; okay, so I'm listening to this but I will fight anyone who says it doesn't count. I'm consuming a book with my ears. If you like zombie stories, check this out. I'm late to this series, so as usual I'm discovering new books many years after they were published. 
  • Untamed (Glennon Doyle) on Audible. I love everything about this book, and I want to be best friends with Doyle.
  • The One Thing (Gary Keller) - professional development reading that centres around the notion that focusing on one thing will allow for the best potential success.
  • Scriptures, forever and always. Trying to be the best version of myself I can offer the world. Falling short, and trying my best. It's Old Testament this year, so study helps are a big bonus.
Crafting : 
  • Christmas goodies for my Etsy store (GypsyandJade - Etsy)
  • Breastforms 
  • Random crocheted stuff... garland and scarves and bottle holders. It's endless.
Worries : 
  • Health - I've recently had Covid and I'm still struggling with low energy and intermittent, unpredictable coughing fits. I am sure I'll be okay but lingering illness that keeps me on the edge of exhausted all the time is taking a toll on me. 

I've been away from writing for awhile. You've probably noticed, one dear reader. :)
I spent some time tonight catching up on favourite blogs, reading my own blog posts, and remembering how much easier it was for me to process all my big thoughts when I wrote them down.

And, oh do I still have thoughts. Big, ridiculous, random, crazy, hungry thoughts.

No comments: