Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Random food pictures

Lately, it seems as though posting pictures of one's food has become passe. This saddens me because I love to photograph my food. I'm always ready with my phone and I am often quite proud... either because I made the darn meal myself and that's quite an accomplishment for me, or because it looks delicious and I want you all to be jealous. So, here are some of my favourite food pictures, because I can.

Goodies from my garden


This is store-bought parsley that I dried and crumbled into a tomato sauce


And, tomatoes that became homemade paste

Breakfast makes me nearly giddy

Experimenting with soup



Random dinner



I made homemade doggy biscuits; it was made of people-food ingredients, which was... not delicious.


Random desserts, including berries I picked off wild bushes!

Expect more food to show up here, because I stubbornly refuse to acknowledge that someone might not care. It's okay if you don't, but I won't let that stop me. And if you're hungry, pop in! I might feed you. Unless you're scary, then I will maim you and feed you to my dog.

No comments: